During reading of information about visa policy, people start asking questions.
Some of them are quite difficult and require detailed review.
Go via links to the articles to get the most complete information about topics of your interest.
- Why it is not profitable to use a private visa?
- Temporary registration of foreign citizens
- 90 out of 180 days restriction upon visiting Russia under a multilple-entry visa
- Refusal to issue a visa to Russia
- Closed cities of Russia
- How to live in Russia for 1-3 years without getting a work visa
- Stamp on crossing the Russian border in a passport
Russian Visa — FAQ
Here you can find frequently asked questions and get detailed answers.
Any Consulate outside Russian Federation. Exception is for some migration risk countries. In that case you can get a visa only in a Consulate of a country of your citizenship.
If you have any questions ask them in the comments to this article. I will try to answer them all.